John and Judy’s investments were not growing at a satisfactory rate. They were worried they would not reach financial independence and, even more distressing, they were unsure what to do about it.
PartnersInWealth executed a systematic investment strategy that:
- Buys securities when their price is relatively low and sells them when their price is relatively high.
- Decreases risk by investing across thousands of securities.
- Increases performance by implementing the strategy with specially engineered, low cost and tax efficient mutual funds that have outperformed their benchmarks for many years; in some cases by significant margins.
- Keeps costs low by minimizing transaction charges and avoiding or deferring income taxes.
- Specifically outlines how the portfolio will be managed moving forward under various economic scenarios such as inflationary periods, periods of strong or weak stock and bond market performance.
For the first time in 18 years of investing, John and Judy had a long-term plan that is both sensible and proactive – a secure approach to making their investments grow over time.
Flash forward: 24 years later, John and Judy enjoy a worry-free retirement, attributing a portion of their financial security to the gratifying investment performance they have achieved. They have seen all types of market environments – from raging bulls to significant downturns – and weathered them all with calm confidence.
Client Since: 1988